Visit us on Hyena Cart

Friday, March 1, 2013

Granola Bars - Challenge 2013 Recipe #13

Sometimes I just want to be able to send a granola bar to school with Ze-Ra or pack one in Wolverine's lunch.  Yet, the granola bars I have made are always too brittle or too crumbly or too sweet or too.....ugh.   
Is it really so much to ask? 

No. No it is not.  I am elated that I have decided to make my way through this book.  I am only two months in to the year and I already have SO MANY new recipes to keep around! :)

This one is definitely one of those.  I have already made two batches, and I have played with the ingredients a bit (keeping the ratios the same of course)! 



America's test kitchen does not have the recipe posted, but the link takes you to a site that has the recipe posted, the only thing missing from the posted recipe is 1/3 c unsweetened coconut.  I have made these as listed and also without the pumpkin seeds and coconut and instead with peanuts and chocolate chips - both were delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment