Visit us on Hyena Cart

Monday, March 4, 2013

Homemade Season All

I had never heard of "Season All" until I needed it to make some Oven Fried KFC Chicken.  I have always been kind of leary of seasoned salts...they just never taste as good as I hope they will.

This one did not disappoint though! I have used it probably 10 times since I made the chicken.  

Will definitely be keeping this one around! :) 

Homemade Season All
What's In It:
2 T black pepper
1 T chili powder
2 T parsley
1 T garlic salt
1 T chicken bouillon
1 1/2 t onion powder
1 1/2 t paprika
1 t cumin
1 t marjoram
1/2 t curry
1/3 c salt

What To Do With It:
Combine and store in an airtight container.

2 comments:

  1. What is T, is it tsp or tbsp.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal, I'm sorry for any confusion....I use t for teaspoon and T for tablespoon. :)

      Delete