Visit us on Hyena Cart

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Anniversary Hit Girl!

Yay for wedding anniversaries!  Today is Hit Girl and The Flash's one year anniversary!  Their wedding was awesome (how could it not be with Hit Girl involved!?)  I am so honored to have been a part of their amazing day.

I know I normally don't post on Sundays, but I thought that you all needed to see a few of the beautiful pictures and help them celebrate! :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Oh my goodness - she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Ze-Ra doing a little pre-wedding clowning. :) 
 Gotta make sure those pearly whites are sparkling!
 Baby brigade! That's Wolverine and Te-Man on the left, my cousin Captain Planet in the middle (the little one on the far left is also her's), and my sister-in-law Wonder Woman.
 The Amazing Aunt P, her husband the Horse Whisperer, and Cowgirl Bride! :)
 Ze-Ra and Te-Man tearing up the dance floor!  How did I luck out with such photogenic kids?
 Look out....the Te-Man is coming for you! ;)  
Side note...look how much he has changed - I took this photo yesterday!!! Crazy
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

No comments:

Post a Comment