Visit us on Hyena Cart

Friday, July 5, 2013

The long awaited garden pictures from Mid May!

Holy Cow people.  I dropped the ball on this one - big time!

Here are the pictures I've been promising for well....months.

I think these are roma tomatoes, the seedling trays got a little "reorganized" by the Te-Man. haha
 Kale, Basil, Thai Basil, Chocolate Mint
 Miscellaneous not hot peppers (I hope, see above Te-Man helping comment)
 Candy Roaster Pumpkins, Mint, Rosemary, Thyme, Lettuce
 2 tomato plants - Big Rainbow (I think), jalapenos, cabbage
 Candy Roaster Pumpkins, Radishes, Lemon Balm, Sage, Lavender, Collards
 Egyptian Walking Onions
 Walla Walla Onions
 Garlic, Ischium Red and Silver Rose
 Lettuce, Kale, maybe a few radish stragglers on the far right
 Radishes, kale, carrots
 More walla walla onions behind the boxes
 walla walla onions....whoa this patch of soil must be junk!
 Okra
 Lima Beans
 Cauliflower
 Jalapenos
 Beets and cucumbers
 Tomatoes
 Tomatoes and Cauliflower
 Tomatoes
 Guess what....more tomatoes!!!
 Cabbage and Bell Peppers
 Bell Peppers
 Sweet Banana Peppers
 Peas
 Sweet corn - getting drowned by the sand from the hill above my garden :(
 Cilantro
 Oregano
 Cilantro
 Dill
 Chives

Whoa Mama! I LOVE having a garden - I am seriously considering moving somewhere that I can garden year round and if that's not a possibility, I will build myself a hoop-house this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment