Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Plant Based Potato Salad

What good is a burger if it doesn't share a plate with some beautiful potato salad?
I LOVE potato salad....I could eat it every day, and I'm not even kidding.

I almost feel like I don't have anything to say about this potato salad because the fact that potato salad exists at all is enough of a reason to try it.  

Wanna know a secret? I only eat potato salad with BBQ sauce.  I just think that eating potato salad without BBQ sauce is like.....Bert without Ernie - just unacceptable.  You should have seen the look on Super Mom's face the first time I put the BBQ sauce on my potato salad.  It was quite amusing, but then I used the BBQ sauce on the potato salad even when we weren't having BBQ'd food....and then Hit Girl started doing it....hahaha...let the corruption begin! :)

You don't have to eat it with BBQ sauce - but I bet if you try it, you'll like it. :)

If you're wandering what the delicious salad is in the above photo, stop by the recipe for Summer Salad and check it out! :)

Plant Based Potato Salad

What's In It:
4 medium potatoes
2/3 c relish or bread and butter pickles, diced
1/2 c onion, finely diced
1 stalk of celery, finely diced
1 c Plant Based Ranch Dressing
1 T dijon mustard
Salt and Pepper to taste
BBQ SAUCE - optional

What To Do With It:
Boil potatoes until tender.  Cool slightly, peel if desired, and dice.

Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients and gently stir until combined.

Chill for at least 2 hours before serving - with BBQ sauce, of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment