Visit us on Hyena Cart

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chocolate Sandwich Cookies - Challenge 2013 Recipe #6

Until this recipe, poor little Te-Man had never had an oreo.....and to be honest, I can't remember the last time I did either.  Well....that has all changed!

The flavor of these little guys is OUTSTANDING! Crunchy and chocolate-y cookie around a creamy perfect filling.  I was worried that there wouldn't be enough filling or that the cookies wouldn't be crunchy or that the filling would be kinda  greasy.  Why did I worry....haven't I learned anything by now?  :)

You know what I did learn?  I learned that I am not a professional baker. hahaha - as if I didn't already know that. :)  The pictures in the book show cookies that are all beautiful and perfectly round...not mine.  I did keep them pretty consistent where thickness is concerned, but they were not all the same exact shape or size.  That's alright....if people don't like how they look, they can just put them in my mouth and they won't be able to see them anymore. ;)

The link takes you the page for the cookie recipe....you do have to sign in to view it, but signing in, or up, is free - so go make some!

No comments:

Post a Comment