Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Homemade Cocktail Sauce

The day I purchased the horseradish for the Challenge recipe, I also picked up some shrimp.  Both popcorn, for a quick fix, and some raw for a Shrimp Boil.  I knew I'd be making this cocktail sauce with the prepared horseradish and I wanted to have some shrimp on hand!

I am so glad that I did - this stuff is great!  It has an even better texture than making homemade using the store bought horseradish, but don't think you have to use homemade - I've been making it with store bought for years and it is 100x better than commercially prepared Cocktail Sauce!

Give it a go - it's super easy and so worth it!


Homemade Cocktail Sauce
What's In It:
1 c ketchup
1/2 t lemon pepper
1/2 t onion powder
1/2 t garlic powder
2 T horseradish
1 t Worcestershire sauce

What To Do With It:
Whisk together until combined.  Chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment