Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Heart Cinnamon Rolls

Happy Valentine's Day!

I thought it would be fun to start everyone's day off with a heart breakfast.  So, I took my Overnight Cinnamon Roll Recipe and instead of rolling them into traditional cinnamon rolls, I rolled both long edges to the center and cut as usual.  Then when placing the rolls into the pan, I pinched the bottom into a little heart shape.

I think they look like smiling theater masks, but once they are iced they definitely look like hearts....Ze-Ra however exclaimed, "Hey, this one looks like a heart!".  haha   Just that one huh...not all of them.  oh well.  It's the thought that counts right?  :)

Here are a few pictures of the process.  :)

Ready for the Fridge:

Just out of the oven:

Iced and Ready to Go:

A little gooey goodness for ya:

No comments:

Post a Comment