Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken

Sometimes a girl just needs to get her Q on.  Some finger lickin', sauce to the ears, forget napkins - you need a wash cloth, BBQ.

I doctered up the sandwich with some Havarti cheese, onions, and some homemade bread and butter pickles.  I served the BBQ with some baked beans and some cole slaw.  YUM!

This made so much meat we all ate it for lunch on Sunday, then Ze-Ra and I for left overs dinner, then myself again for lunch! YUM!

Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
What's In It:
2lb chicken (I used boneless, skinless, breast)
1 bottle bbq sauce
1 t garlic powder
1 t onion powder
1/2 t mustard powder
2 T vinegar
1 t mesquite seasoning (optional)

What To Do With It:
Place all ingredients, except chicken, into the slow cooker and whisk together.  
Add chicken and turn to coat.  
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high 3-4.  
Can serve whole or shredded.    

No comments:

Post a Comment