Visit us on Hyena Cart

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Foaming Hand Soap

You know how a certain company (or two) makes the foaming hand soap?  I don't know about you, but I LOVE that stuff! I love seeing the bubbles and I know it is 100% in my head, but I feel like it gets my hands cleaner.  :)
But WOW that stuff is expensive!  I mean I can get a 3 pack at Sam's for $7, but with as often as people wash their hands in this house, that goes quick!  Also, I constantly worry about all the chemicals that are assaulting my family, particularly the little members, and if you look at the ingredient list, it is a little scary.   So, what do I do?
Dr. Bronners! I LOVE this stuff!  I bought a liter of it a month and a half ago for $15 and I use it for so many things and I have still only used about 1/3 of the bottle. :)

Homemade Foaming Hand Soap

What's In It:
1/2 T Dr. Bronners (use your favorite scent)
Water
Empty Foaming Soap Container

What To Do With It:
Fill soap dispenser with water (leave some head space for the pump to be reinserted).  Add soap.  Replace pump and shake.




No comments:

Post a Comment