Visit us on Hyena Cart

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pomegranate + OJ + Tequila = Happiness

Maybe you've heard about the pomegranates I picked up for super cheap last week and that I made some delectable cookies with them....but what to do with all of that beautiful juice?

I LOVE tequila.  I like it as a shot, I like it with a lime, I like it in a glass, I like it in a rhyme. :)

Look at how beautiful this is?!  

Pomegranate Margarita

What's In It:
Juice from 1 pomegranate Approximately 1/2 c
3/4 c Orange Juice*
1 shot Tequila
Ice, if desired

What To Do With It:
Combine, drink, repeat. :)

*Orange juice is a little sweet for me, so I cut mine with water.  You can use straight OJ or a water OJ/mix.

Ooooo - I just had a thought...what if you used Champagne instead of Tequila...then you could totally drink this in the morning and not feel guilty.  Oh...is that just me? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment