Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Day in the Life of Te-Man

I was feeling very picture happy yesterday and I thought I should share a little of yesterday's fun here at the Hive.  It was rainy and gross, as it has been for DAYS.  What's today's forecast you ask?  Rain, 100% chance.  Yippee! :)

Seriously though, here's some of the fun we had yesterday.

During our morning walk, we did a little singing in the rain

Then after lunch, Te-Man took a glow bath


Followed not long after by a nap with his snuggle buddy, Mr. Frog (SuperMan actually gave me that frog in 5th grade!)

We rounded out the evening with a lively rendition of "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night", which Te-Man rocked.


I obviously didn't capture everything, but did get a few of the highlights.  I sure do love that little dude. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment