Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wine Jelly - Challenge 2013 Recipe #2

Wine Jelly....probably not my first choice from the jelly shelf in our fridge - but neither is pepper jelly and you know what - it should be! I LOVE that stuff...I just didn't grow up with it and it doesn't tug at my heart strings like the jam/jelly from my childhood.  This wine jelly is going to be added to the "Why don't I eat this more often?!" list.

It's beautiful, it's sweet, but it's also so grown up.  I'm going to be 31 on Saturday...does that make me a grown up yet?  Most of the time I don't think so...but I still like to put on my mom's heels and pretend. :)


I again, followed the recipe exactly, except that I think I may have reduced the wine down to a little less than 1/3 c - oops!  But, it set beautifully and tastes fantastic - and that's what matters! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment