Visit us on Hyena Cart

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Operation Movitvation

Do you have a friend that always keep you in check?  Doesn't let you get away with the BS all of your other friends do?

You know how sometimes you wanna just punch them in the throat?  But really what you should do is say THANK YOU.    

This is my thank you to SGT Steve.   I just can't ignore his constant honesty and example of how health plays into your life on all levels.  I figure that if his posts are getting under my skin what they are really doing is making me uncomfortable because I'm not happy with my life choices.  

 I HATE New Years Resolutions.  I think they are a waste of time because if you're really interested in bettering yourself, really changing your life - you'll get started anytime, no matter what day it is.  That day for me was last week Wednesday.  I had one of those epiphany moments when you ask yourself, what am I doing?
I was Primal and doing P90X for over 2 years and LOVED it! I felt amazing all the time.  I have a million excuses for why I stopped, but I won't bore you, or myself, with them - they don't matter.

All that matters is that I want to feel that way again.  I'm not going to go fully primal, but I am committed to making myself feel better again and that starts with what I put in my body.  (Don't worry I will never go low-fat on you and I can not live without excitement and flavor!)  I know that the most important thing I can do for myself and my family is to eat foods that are full of vitamins and minerals and I also know that I can make that happen while keeping them tasting amazing! 

I am back on the P90X (1 & 2) wagon.  I have been doing it again for a week and I LOVE it.  The way you feel after a work out makes you feel like a Super Hero.  

So between eating better, working out, and taking Roland on 3 miles worth of walks each day in our crazy hilly neighborhood - I think I'm on the right path to really getting healthy again.   

Do you need help getting started or do you need a little motivation to keep going?  Would you just like to be a part of a group of real people being honest about life?  SGT Steve is your guy.  You can find him on Facebook and you can also get his BOOK (paper or kindle).  You really should read his book.  He's so funny but also serious about no BS, no Excuses, it's time for you to take charge of your life and decide what it is you really want.  

Then get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment