Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What is Life Without a Challenge?

BORING....that's what. :)

So, in order to keep on keepin' on with the adventure of life, I've decided to work my way through this book  from America's Test Kitchen this year:
SuperMom gave it to me for Christmas and I think that out of all of my gifts, this is the one I am super pumped about!  I think in the whole book there's only one recipe that I'm not over the top excited about, but (as I'm sure you know if you've been around a bit) I'm wrong a lot...so I'm ready to eat my words on that one. :)

Check out these beautiful easy to follow photos!

Completing this goal is sure to be a bit of a challenge seeing as how it will definitely take me out of my cooking boredom comfort zone....quite often....and I will also either be purchasing or borrowing some equipment in order to make a few of the recipes. :)

Here are few recipes that I can look forward to making:

Duck Pancetta

Nutella

Bacon

Maple Cream 

Here's to new adventures - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment