Visit us on Hyena Cart

Monday, January 28, 2013

Peanut Apple Butter Bites

When you go a little out of your head with the excitement of fall and all the beautiful apples and buy 3 bushel for your little family of 4, you end up with a LOT of apple butter, apple sauce, apple jelly, apple pie, etc etc etc.  :)

What to do with all that apple butter?  Well, I'm so glad I found this recipe and THANK YOU Crazy for Crust, because this is certainly a keeper. :)

Everyone is a HUGE fan....me and my crunch obsession would like to tweak them a bit to see if I can make them crunchy, but don't let my psychosis stop you from giving these a try - everyone DEVOURS them - I've had probably 6 or so! :)

Apple Butter Bites

What's In It:
1/2 c peanut butter
1/2 c apple butter
1 c graham crackers, crushed
1/2 c crushed nuts 

What To Do With It:
Mix peanut butter and apple butter til smooth.  Mix in graham crackers.  Chill for approximately 30 minutes.  

Roll into balls.  

Roll balls into crushed nuts.  

Refrigerate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment