Visit us on Hyena Cart

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Did you know it's Election Day?

In case you hadn't heard, this is an election year and today is Election Day!  I will be heading out to vote today with the entire Z-Squad around 4, but other than that, I will be completely removed from the election situation.  I researched my options, made an informed decision, will do my part to help my guy win, but today all of the "with three precincts reporting" and "with a win in this state" blah blah blah. - I'm out.

You don't know who is going to win 2 minutes into a football game and if you said you did, you'd be called a fool.  The people on TV today don't know who is going to win either- they just have to say something while they are on the air for 18 hours....so crap it is.

Well, instead of subjecting my family to that mess, we are BAKING!  I'm making my famous Chocolate Chip Cookies and also a new recipe that I am super excited about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment