Visit us on Hyena Cart

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Burger

I've been perfecting my burger for a few years now.  Never quite happy with the result - until this past spring....I GOT IT!
Tonight, this burger combined with the Onion Sauce, prompted Wolverine to sigh contentedly and tell me how much he loves me.  What's that saying about the way to a man's heart? :)

The Burger

What's In It:
1 lb hamburger
1 T dehydrated onions
1 egg
1 t mustard powder
2 t steak sauce
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1/2 t garlic
1/2 t poultry seasoning

What To Do With It:
Combine all ingredients, mix well.  Chill completely before pattying (is that even a word...spell check says no).  
Patty the meat into 4-6 patties.  Cook any way your heart desires.  We prefer them as 6 patties and then cooked on the griddle - kind of Steak'n'Shake style.  
We paired these bad boys with some of our homemade sandwich buns

No comments:

Post a Comment