Visit us on Hyena Cart

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

No Fuss Corn On the Cobb

You know that honesty thing we talked about on Sunday....well, here it comes again.  I grew up on a farm, gardened my entire life, have eaten more corn than I'd care to admit....and yet, I was afraid to cook it.  Oh it's so easy they say, just put in the microwave for 2 minutes per ear, or just boil it for 10 minutes, or whatever.  The corn almost always came out under or over cooked.  Why couldn't I cook corn like Super Mom?!  The solution....no corn. :(

Then I heard about cooking it in the oven.  Well, I thought, let's see if I can mess this one up too.  Nope. I've made it about 10 times now and I've been happy with it every time!

Oven Corn On the Cobb
What's In It:
Corn on the Cobb
Butter
Seasoning

What To Do With It:
Remove husks and silk from corn if necessary.  Rub corn with butter.  Season as desired.  I usually just use a smidge of garlic salt, but feel free to get fancy. 
Wrap in foil. 
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.  

DONE


No comments:

Post a Comment