Visit us on Hyena Cart

Monday, November 12, 2012

It's a fox, It's a Pig, It's a Turtle....It's a

SNAPAZOO

KamSnaps used to make and sell these back in the 80s.  However, great news for us, they no longer make them and have released the pattern for personal use.
Bear
An amazing friend, Wiley Kat, stopped by the fabric store for me on Sunday to pick up some fleece - can you believe I didn't have any?!  Can you also believe that I only spent $13 on a trip to the fabric store?  Personal record....and it's all because I wasn't there ;)
Fox
I then made these into my Sunday evening project.
Cow
You stitch around the pattern, place the snaps in the correct locations, and......you have a Snapazoo!

Te-Man and Ze-Ra have both been loving on theirs and I can't wait to give one to Wiley Kat's son. :)
Turtle
I think these will be on the Christmas gift list.

No comments:

Post a Comment