Visit us on Hyena Cart

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Please Excuse My Absence

Today I am going to see my spinal dr for an injection to see if they can make some progress with the inflammation around the bulging discs in my back.  

My hopes are sky high, because in my book, this guy is a GENIUS.  I have had headaches for as long as I can remember - well, 5th grade.  They range in variety from stop me in my tracks, lay me up on the couch with a trash can, migraines to annoying.  I had my first appointment with this Dr. three weeks ago and after about 5 seconds, he knew what was causing them - and I haven't had a headache since!  Are you kidding me?!  

Life is amazing when you don't have a headache!!!!

I know all the pamphlets say it can take three injections before I start to feel any difference in the pain in my back/neck, but I'm hoping that maybe I'll feel some slight relief after just one.  Can you imagine having no back pain and no headaches - there will be a party at the Hive!

I hope you all have a fantastic day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment