Visit us on Hyena Cart

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Parmesan Potato Halves

I was browsing pinterest the other day, because I have so much free time - haha - and I came across this recipe.  It looks fantastic!

It's like if my mom's parmesan oven potatoes had a beautiful delicious baby with potato skins.

Just make them. Seriously. Do it.

Parmesan Potato Halves

What's In It:
6 small potatoes, halved
1/4 c butter
1/2 c parmesan cheese
1 1/2 t garlic salt
1 t pepper

What To Do With It:
Melt butter and pour into a 9x13 pan.  Or you can just place the butter into the 9x13 and put it in the oven during the preheating and the butter will melt that way too.  Tilt the pan around to make sure the butter has coated the bottom of the pan.

Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and seasonings over the melted butter.

Place the potatoes, cut side down, into the pan.

Bake at 400 degrees F for 40-45 minutes*.  Cool for 5 minutes before serving.

*The baking time is going to depend on the girth of your potatoes.  Mine were shaped like baseballs and were pretty thick.  I was afraid the parmesan was going to burn, so I tented them with tinfoil for the last 10 minutes or so because the thinner potatoes were done, but the thick guys weren't.  The parm was perfect and didn't burn at all - I was just being a paranoid ninny. :)

Don't eat them all....or do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment