Visit us on Hyena Cart

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ft. Jackson Visit Pics

I got up at my normal time so that I could get things started for the day.  Any time I sleep in, I wake up and have insta guilt and I am completely irritated at myself for being so lazy and putting myself behind schedule for the day.  And I have now been up for almost 2 hours and all I have done is attempt to put on lipstick, hated it, and wiped it off....painted my toenails, fed/watered the dog, and started coffee, oh and I ate a handful of dehydrated apples.  :)

I did not get breakfast started, I did not start on the 3 million loads of laundry, I did not sew, I did not unload the dishwasher, I do not have a witty post to type today.....well, you get the idea.  I just sat here and waited for this....

and it was kinda nice.

I don't want you to feel cheated for stopping by and reading such a boring post, so here's a pic or two of the Te-Man from our Ft. Jackson visit yesterday.   We had a blast exploring out at the lake!  There is no place that little man is happier than outside! :)



We also stocked up on clearance Halloween stuff while we were there.  We should be all set for wigs, haha!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment